Everything Is Falling Apart And That's Alright - Volume One
"Everything Is Falling Apart And That's Alright" is a 120-page limited edition book from Bicycle Nightmares, featuring exclusive and never seen before photographs by Héctor Saura that document the freestyle mountain bike culture and lifestyle.
- Name: Everything Is Falling Apart And That's Alright
- Size: 16 x 22 cm (6.2 x 8.6 inches)
- Number of pages: 120
- Number of photographs: 83
- Soft matte black anti-scratch covers with ultra-violet cured coatings
- Printed on Splendorgel Extra White 150gr. matte paper
- Featured riders: Graham Agassiz, Terry Cox, Daniel Fleury, Connor Gallart, Cody Gessel, Tom Hall, Jeff Herbertson, Aidan Horn, Ryan Howard, Brendan Howey, Simon Johansson, Jake Kinney, Andreu Lacondeguy, Carlos Langelaan, Owen Marks, Harrison Mendel, Anthony Messere, Alex Reveles, Sam Reynolds, Brett Rheeder, Héctor Saura, Brandon Semenuk & Nico Vink
- Shot on location in Belgium, Canada, France, Spain, and the United States.
- Photography by Héctor Saura
- Additional photography by Toby Cowley
- Edited, designed and self-published by Héctor Saura
- Limited edition of 100
- Release date: December 2016
Learn more about the book here: www.bicyclenightmares.com/x/book