Book - The Light Is Out There And You Need To Find It - Volume Three
"The Light Is Out There And You Need To Find It" is a 120 page limited edition book from Bicycle Nightmares, featuring exclusive and never-seen-before photographs by Héctor Saura that document the freestyle mountain bike culture and lifestyle, taken at unique locations with some of the best riders in the world.
- Name: The Light Is Out There And You Need To Find It
- Size: 16 x 22 cm (6.2 x 8.6 inches)
- Number of pages: 120
- Number of photographs: 84
- Soft matte black covers with ultra-violet cured coatings
- Printed on Splendorgel Extra White 135gr. matte paper
- Featured riders: Graham Agassiz, Bryn Atkinson, Tyler Deschaine, Paul Genovese, Jackson Goldstone, Jeff Herbertson, Ryan Howard, Emil Johansson, Simon Johansson, Jake Kinney, Andreu Lacondeguy, Carlos Langelaan, Billy Lewis, Walter Mayerhofer, Anthony Messere, Brett Rheeder, Héctor Saura, Scott Scamehorn, Carson Storch, Tom van Steenbergen & Cory Tepper.
- Shot on location in Canada, France, Spain, Sweden and United States.
- Photography by Héctor Saura
- Additional photography by Pol Aceña
- Edited, designed and self-published by Héctor Saura
- Limited edition of 100
- Release date: December 2018
Spain: 2-3 working days
Europe: 4-5 working days
North America / Rest of the World: 7-10 working days
Learn more about the book here: www.bicyclenightmares.com/book-3